Tips for Dating in the Modern Day3:33:00 PM
I think it's safe to say that dating is definitely different than it used to be. There's a lot of room left for misunderstanding and uncertainty. For some reason people feel compelled to live by the unwritten rules that society has created. The process of getting to know people and building connections is one that is personal and unique to every situation. Unfortunately, the world in which we live likes to put us in a box.
The following are a few tips that I've learned to help me not be confined by societies standards of what dating and relationships should be.
- Be Confident
- It is imperative that you are secure in who you are! Know that it is within yourself that you find this assurance.
- Step outside of your comfort zone! If what you've previously been doing isn't working then it's clear that you need to try a different approach.
- Speak up and be upfront about what it is you're looking for! Don't forget to listen and have a heart of understanding as well.
- Do what works for you! If it feels right, you're comfortable and happy, then do it!
- Live for yourself and pay no mind to what society thinks is best. Don't miss out on opportunities to get to know great people by trying to live up to the hype.
Check out the video below where my friend Brittany shares her top tip as well. Feel free to leave comments and suggestions. If there's anything you'd like me to talk about just let me know.